MakerGear Ultra One
Ethernet Setup Guide
Recommended Browser: Google Chrome
Other Supported Browsers
This guide will help you connect to your Ultra One (U1) printer to your network via an ethernet cable. You will then be able to connect to your printer from any other device on your network, whether they are connected via wifi or ethernet. If you have not already physically set up your printer, download the U1 Manual.
- Enter your MakerGear U1's serial number into the following field. You can find your serial number on the back of your U1. All letters should be capitalized.
- Plug your ethernet cable from your router to your MakerGear U1
- Power-on your MakerGear U1 and wait 1-2 minutes
- Connect your computer/tablet to your local home/office network either via ethernet or wifi.
- Windows users must download and install the Bonjour Print Services for Windows.
- Navigate to your MakerGear U1's http://U1printerxxxxx.local to access the user interface.
- You will be asked to Please log in - enter the following login credentials and click Login.
Password Your defualt Octoprint password will be your serial number :
- Click "Begin Quick Check" in the user interface to get started testing your printer.
* If you experience connectivity issues, you can manually scan for the MakerGear U1 and connect to it using the Find My Printer Tool.